Brilliant Cut Return Policy
Exchange and Money Back policy:
Brilliant Cut Jewellers offers a hassle-free exchange and money back policy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product, we will happily provide you with a 100% Exchange or refund on the Prevailing Market Price; Deducting The Making Charge Only.
Brilliant Cut Jewellers offers Lifetime Exchange for all products. If at any point of time you want to Exchange or Upgrade the product, we will happily offer you with an Exchange as below:
• Jewellery products consisting only Ruby/Emerald stones Exchange at 100% of current market value, Deducting Making & Stones Weight.
• Plain Gold Jewellery unstudded products and Gold Coins Exchange at 100% Of the prevailing rate of gold, Deducting Making.
• Jewellery products consisting of studded Diamonds Exchange at 90% of current market value Deducting Making Charge.
How to Return/Exchange a product?:
To return a product, follow our three step process:
1.Call us on 9840229990 or email@example.com and you will be given a Return Authorization Code and a Return Kit would be sent to your address.
2. Pack Your Product
Pack your product securely in the return Kit along with the invoice and certificate that was delivered with the product. If the certificate is not returned, you may be liable for the cost of re-certification.
3. Ship your Package
We recommend contacting us to receive assistance and suggested methods to return your purchase. Handover the securely packed item with the return address label and the shipping declaration to the Courier. Once your returned item is received our Quality Assurance department will review the returned item. Any items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweller other than Brilliant cut), or damaged cannot be accepted for 100%return. Brilliant Cut Reserves the rights to refund and refund can be claimed only if you satisfy the following conditions:
The exchange, return and money back policies are subject to terms & conditions as mentioned below.
• Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice for all returns/exchange/money back.
• In case the customer cannot produce the original certificate, Brilliant Cut Jewellers will send the diamond to the Lab for recertification. The shipping cost and the cost of certification shall be borne by the customer.
• The return/money back amount will be as determined by our team at Brilliant Cut Jewellers.
• In case of Money back, the payment shall be made by way of an account payee cheque or online transfer within 15 days of receipt of product along with Certificate and Invoice subject to quality confirmation and acceptance.
• Brilliant Cut Jewellers reserves the right to change the exchange/money back price of the product based on the Quality Inspection.
• In case of exchange, the customer will have to pay the difference between the new product chosen and the valuation of the old product before dispatch.
• The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Brilliant Cut jewellers and accept our decision regarding the returns policy.
• Disputes of any nature will come under Chennai-India jurisdiction.